Register for an Event
This clinic is designed for the highly motivated high school athlete who has aspirations of playing softball at the collegiate level. The camp is open to any and all entrants, however, enrollment is limited to students graduating high school in 2024 and older. Camp will be restricted by total number of students and by specific position to ensure afternoon games are balanced according to position.
Our All Ivy Softball Camps range in ages and we should have a program to fit your needs. If you do not see a date that works for you at this time please check back to the site as we add new sessions often. These clinics are open to any and all entrants.
DATES COMING SOON FOR 2021
All-Ivy Softball Camps
Established in 1954, the Ivy League is comprised of eight of the oldest universities in the United States. While the title is now commonly used to refer to the institutions’ academic prestige, it actually originated as the name for the athletic conference. Ivy League Softball commenced in 1980 and proceeded to become a hub for excellent athletes with exceptional academic backgrounds and potential. Please follow the links below to learn more about each program and school.
LEARN FROM LEGENDS
Staffs from Eight of the World’s Most Renowned Institutions
Brown University Head Coach
Sean Crowell and Karavin Dew
Brown University Assistant Coaches
Columbia University Head Coach
Tarah McShane and Beth Krysiak
Columbia University Assistant Coaches
Cornell University Head Coach
Allie Cukrov and Tara Tembey
Cornell University Assistant Coaches
Harvard University Head Coach
Harvard University Associate Head Coach
Harvard University Assistant Coach
Lisa Van Akeren
Princeton University Head Coach
Megan Murray and Alyssa Davis
Princeton University Assistant Coaches
Ivy League Championship
- Princeton leads the way with 19 total Ivy League Titles, followed by Harvard with 8. Of Princeton’s 19 titles, 18 have been won outright – also a top mark in the Ivy League record book.
- Princeton holds the longest Ivy League title streak with four in a row from 1986 -1989.
- The last team to play a perfect Ivy League slate was Harvard in 1998. The Crimson went 12-0 that season. In season with Ivy schedules containing 10 or more games, there have only been three unbeaten season (Princeton in 1994 and 1995 and Harvard in 1998).
- In 2008, Cornell became the first team in Ivy history to win 40 or more games overall and NOT finish first in its division or overall. The Big Red went 40-10, but finished second behind Princeton in its division and missed out on the championship series. Princeton went on the sweep Harvard in the championship series.
- The host institution has won 10-of-12 Ivy League Softball Championship Series. The 2018 Harvard and 2016 Princeton teams are the lone road victors. The Crimson won at Dartmouth, while the Tigers defeated Harvard.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find all the answers you need.
Refunds less an 8% processing fee are given for clinic cancellations two weeks prior to the start of the clinic. If you have to cancel your registration within two weeks of the start of the clinic, you will be refunded 50% of the registration fee.
Camp is limited to students graduating in classes 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021
You should dress like you are practice or game ready. We also ask that you wear a uniform. Bring your softball glove, cleats, non-cleated athletic shoes (REQUIRED), bat and helmet (if you have one), and a water bottle. Catchers are required to bring catchers gear.
All players are to provide their own snacks and lunch. Water Jugs will be on hand, but please bring a reusable water bottle to fill up and hydrate with. We will not be providing lunch. There will be concession provided at facility. Drinks, Snacks, Salads and a full grill will be available. This will be at a cash only basis. There will be a lunch break provided between 12-1pm.
It is assumed that each player will have some sort of storage/equipment bag for their own gear. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gear. Please mark your equipment (bats and gloves) with your name.
Players should be picked up & dropped off. We are not responsible for your player after each session is concluded. Players are welcome to watch the start of the next clinic from the seating area if they are waiting to be picked up
Absolutely! Parents should be observers only. Please allow all coaches and participants the space to fully participate in camp. Parents are not to go on the field unless they are in attendance when an injury occurs.
Website & Online Registration by ABC Sports Camps.
Copyright 2020 © ABC Sports Camps – All rights reserved.